BioPure Cocktail (2 oz)*
Formulated by Dietrich Klinghardt MD, BioPure Cocktail uses the best immune boosting herbs and antimicrobials to support the person with chronic health problems. BioPure uses liposomal nano technology with phosphatidyl choline to increase the absorption of the key ingredients.
BioPure Cocktails contains: Andrographis, Artemisia Annua, Astragalus, Brazilian Green Propolis, Chinese Smilax, Cilantro, Cistus Incanus, Japanese Knotweed, Red Root, and Stevia.
Key Functions & Actions - A Review by Marty Ross MD*
The key ingredients may:
- provide broad-spectrum microbial support for tick-borne infections
- support immune function, effective lymphatic drainage, and a normalized response to oxidative stress
- provide support for balanced liver, kidney, and spleen function
- increase key ingredient abosroption using liposomal phosphatidylcholine for optimal bioavailability
Free Taxes and Shipping!
Buy BioPure Cocktail today from Marty Ross MD and receive free shipping on US orders and no state or local sales tax!
Use as recommended by your physician or health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
BioPure Cocktail Ingredients Label
Key Product Facts
Andrographis, Artemisia Annua, Astragalus, Brazilian Green Propolis, Chinese Smilax, Cilantro, Cistus Incanus, Japanese Knotweed, Red Root, and Stevia
Other ingredients: Water, 45% Ethanol, Phosphatidyl Choline
- For the best directions, discuss this product with your physician or healthcare provider.
- 20 drops (about 1ml). 60 Servings per Container. When dispensing the tincture, putting it into a beverage that contains fats and protein will help increase emulsion. This includes smoothies, dairy milk, and seed/nut milks.
BioPure's CockTail Tincture went through a reformulation at the end of 2018 and yields a slightly different ratio of ingredients. One of these ingredients, Brazilian Green Propolis, is a resin and clumps easily even when blended. Because of this and the number of different ingredients in this formula, the appearance of CockTail Tincture will vary between lots and the clumping of the ingredients/sediments is to be expected. The clumping caused by the resin has been confirmed through microbiological testing to be safe and we highly recommend vigorously shaking the product before each use.