Vitamin B Complex (60 Capsules)*
Thorne Basic B Complex packs eight different B vitamins plus choline into one powerful pill. Rest assured that this is a high quality supplement. As usual, Thorne sources the most clean and active ingredients for this Thorne vitamin B Complex pill. Improve your health with Thorne Basic B Complex.
The key ingredients in Thorne Basic B Complex are: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahdrofolate), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, and Choline.
Key Functions & Actions - A Review by Marty Ross MD*
The key ingredients may:
- support healthy neurologic function
- improve stress balance
- promote cellular energy generation
Free Taxes & Shipping
Buy Thorne Basic B Complex today from Marty Ross MD and receive free shipping on US orders over $50 plus free state or local sales tax!
Use as recommended by your physician or health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thorne Basic B Complex 1 gm Label
Key Product Facts
Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahdrofolate), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Choline
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Cellulose, Slicon Dioxide
Natural flavors and natural colors
Gluten, dairy, soy
- For the best directions, discuss this product with your physician or healthcare provider.
- Take 1capsule daily.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.